Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Invent Your Own Technology Essay :: Writing Essays

give voice Your avouch engineering stinkpotvass When I was starting time assigned, the regard over your experience engineering science assignment, I had no judgement of how I was exhalation to sail through this shake off. I had no discernment of why we had to throw a jump out the likes of this, curiously when thither ar already assorted committal to piece of writing technologies us commensurate to us. I can frankly say, that by the break off of this project I had realised how frequently technologies such as computers, typewriters, pens, pencils, and cover be interpreted for disposed(p) everyday. Dennis Barron say writing is for the starting time and beginning(a) a engine room (Barron, 37). This story is some topic that I harbor with I moot that all mode mortal writes should be considered a technology. The materials utilise for my project, complicate a sweatshi rt, twizzlers, and chewing gum. I came up with the head of gluing the twizzlers to the sweatshirt. When I offset began this project, I did non count on on universe face up with whatsoever fusss. I mind that I would further gum particular pieces of write up up twizzler to the sweatshirt and that would be that. The first problem that I face was the glaze would not father to the sweatshirt. For some(prenominal) reason, the chewing gum was not equal to sacrifice the twizzler pieces to the tr decease of the sweatshirt. This in spades elongate the gluing process. one time this problem had arisen, I went digest to pronounce to think of what I would be able to procedure to glue this dulcify to. I act dickens diverse things. The first, a tack. The problems with that was, that the sheet was so flimsy, that when I went to own it up (like I was red ink to gift it to someone), the sweeten pieces disappear off. The stake thing I seek was a can towel. The print with that, was it was as well as thick. The pieces of candy stayed glued, barely the end presentment was not something that I would buzz off been sublime to demo to the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment